Danka has been employed by BarentsKrans as a civil law notary / estate planner since June 2020, working in the Estate planning practice. She is also part of the Corporate/ M&A department.
Danka specialises in the field of estate planning: for entrepreneurs and wealthy private individuals, she designs and implements capital transfer to the next generation in the best possible way (both during lifetime and in the event of death). This involves aspects such as structuring or restructuring family businesses, structuring business succession, asset protection and privacy, donation of assets and setting up and managing family foundations and charities.
The related notarial duties include drafting prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, wills and living wills, deeds of donation and various instruments of incorporation.
- Lecturer in Notarial Law at Leiden University
- Editor Models Committee for Last Wills and Testaments at Estate Planning Expert (EPX)
- Editor Sdu Dutch Documentation Tax Law (NDFR)
- Member Register of Estate Planners (REP)
- Member Association of Estate Planners in the Notary
- Mazars Private Clients (2011 – 2020)