Maartje van der Beek has been working as a lawyer since 2011 and joint BarentsKrans in 2021. She specializes in financial law. Maartje advises and litigates on various topics within financial law, including obtaining or maintaining a business current account, interest rate derivatives, factoring, establishing or (preventing) the enforcement of securities and payment services. In 2017 Maartje graduated cum laude from the Grotius specialisation training on Financing & Security.
In addition to her work as a lawyer, Maartje is editor of Kluwer Financial Law Court and Sdu’s Financial Law huB. Because of these additional positions, Maartje is always aware of the most recent jurisprudence and legislative changes. Maartje also publishes regularly, including in the JOR. She teaches at, among others, the Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPO).
- Editor Kluwer Judiciary Financial Law
- Editor Sdu Financial Law hub
- Lecturer at the Centre for Professional Legal Education and Sdu
- Author Kluwer Judiciary Financial Law
- Member of the Financial Law Association
- BAIS Legal (2017 – 2021)
- GLG Litigation (2016 – 2017)
- Hekkelman (2011 – 2016)