Jens Brugman joined BarentsKrans in February 2023, where he is part of the Intellectual Property & Technology practice. He obtained a master’s degree from Radboud University, where he completed a research master programme in the field of business and law. During his studies, Jens worked as a teacher at Radboud University and gained experience at various law firms.
- BarentsKrans, student intern (2022)
- Radboud Universiteit, teacher History of private law (2022)
- Van Swaaij Cassatie & Consultancy, studying legal assistant (2021)
- NautaDutilh, student intern (2021)
- Court of Appeal Arnhem-Leeuwarden, student intern (2020)