Ireen advises companies and individuals on Employment Law issues and conducts negotiations and litigation when appropriate. Handles individual dismissals and collective redundancies, drafts contracts, litigates and advises on matters relating to non-competition clauses, disabled employees and secondments.
She assists national and international clients among other things with the trade and logistic sector, hospitality, and has specific expertise in the field of international private education. Ireen regularly teaches about the new dismissal law (WWZ en Wet Arbeidsmarkt in Balans) and has published various articles in Dutch on practical employment law issues.
“Major experience in international schools.”
- Lecturer at “Instituut voor Arbeidsrecht & HRM (IvA)”
- Lecturer at “de Haagse Orde van Advocaten”
- Member of the Association of Dutch Employment Lawyers (VAAN)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Labour Law
- Member of the Hague Association of Employment Lawyers