Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
P.O. Box 30457
2500 GL The Hague
When visiting our office by car, you will find the entrance to our car park at the rear of our building. The car park’s address is Hoge Nieuwstraat 4.
- Coming from the A12, turn left at the traffic lights at the end of Utrechtsebaan (A12), in the direction of the city center. Coming from the A44 direction, continue straight ahead in the direction of the city center. You are now at Zuid-Hollandlaan.
- Turn left at the end of the road in the direction of Centrumring (S100) / Binckhorst / Nieuw-Laakhaven. You are now at Koningskade.
- Turn right at the first traffic lights (before the tunnel). You are now at Korte Voorhout.
- 300 metres ahead the road bends slightly to the left in the direction of the Hofvijver pond. Turn right at that point and immediately left again. You are now on Hoge Nieuwstraat. The BarentsKrans car park is at the end of this street on the right-hand side, at no. 4. The car park has an intercom.
Diversion Utrechtsebaan September 2021 – March 2022
From September 2021 to March 2022, The Hague will renovate the Utrechtsebaan (A12). During this period the Utrechtsebaan will remain open to traffic driving in the direction of The Hague’s city centre on weekdays. This means that you can follow the above directions towards BarentsKrans. However, for an up-to-date status we advise you to plan your route before departure.
When leaving the city you will be diverted.
- For the direction of Utrecht, follow the S100 and S108.
- For the direction of Rotterdam, follow the S100 and S107.
- For the direction of Amsterdam follow the N44 and N14.
See the diversion routes on this map.
By public transport
BarentsKrans can be reached by public transport by local buses 22, 24 and 28 and by tram 1, 15 and 16.
- Local buses 22, 24 and 28 have a stop in front of the main entrance of BarentsKrans, the Kneuterdijk bus stop.
- If you take tram 1, exit at the Kneuterdijk tram stop. This stop is around the corner of Lange Voorhout. The office of BarentsKrans is the second building on the right.
- If you take tram 15 or 16, exit at the Buitenhof stop. With the Hofvijver pond on your left, turn right at the end of the street. You are now on Kneuterdijk. At the end of the street turn right again. You are now on Lange Voorhout. The office of BarentsKrans is the second building on the right.
Business information BarentsKrans Coöperatief U.A.
Chamber of Commerce The Hague no.: 27288882
VAT number: NL220.127.116.117.B01
Third party account Lawyers: NL20 RABO 0121 7344 04
Third party account Civil-law notaries: NL98 RABO 0121 7345 52
Our lawyers are affiliated with the Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten (Dutch professional organization of the legal profession; NOvA) and our civil-law notaries are affiliated with the Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie (Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries; KNB).
The legal requirements and professional rules to which our lawyers and civil-law notaries are subject can be found on the NOvA and KNB websites.