Lange Voorhout 3
2514 EA The Hague
P.O. Box 30457
2500 GL The Hague
When visiting our office by car, you will find the entrance to our car park at the rear of our building. The car park’s address is Hoge Nieuwstraat 4.
- Coming from the A12, turn left at the traffic lights at the end of Utrechtsebaan (A12), in the direction of the city center. Coming from the A44 direction, continue straight ahead in the direction of the city center. You are now at Zuid-Hollandlaan.
- Turn left at the end of the road in the direction of Centrumring (S100) / Binckhorst / Nieuw-Laakhaven. You are now at Koningskade.
- Turn right at the first traffic lights (before the tunnel). You are now at Korte Voorhout.
- 300 metres ahead the road bends slightly to the left in the direction of the Hofvijver pond. Turn right at that point and immediately left again. You are now on Hoge Nieuwstraat. The BarentsKrans car park is at the end of this street on the right-hand side, at no. 4. The car park has an intercom.
By public transport
BarentsKrans can be reached by public transport by local buses 22, 24 and 28 and by tram 1, 15 and 16.
- Local buses 22, 24 and 28 have a stop in front of the main entrance of BarentsKrans, the Kneuterdijk bus stop.
- If you take tram 1, exit at the Kneuterdijk tram stop. This stop is around the corner of Lange Voorhout. The office of BarentsKrans is the second building on the right.
- If you take tram 15 or 16, exit at the Buitenhof stop. With the Hofvijver pond on your left, turn right at the end of the street. You are now on Kneuterdijk. At the end of the street turn right again. You are now on Lange Voorhout. The office of BarentsKrans is the second building on the right.