The lawyers of the Procurement Law team are happy to help you with all legal aspects of tender procedures, from advising contracting authorities on setting up tender procedures to assisting tenderers in submitting tenders or conducting interim relief proceedings. We assist both tenderers and contracting authorities.
Procurement law is a complex area of law with many regulations and strict deadlines that call for speed and precision. You can contact us for all questions about procurement, for instance:
- Is there an obligation to issue invitations to tender and which tender procedure is the most appropriate? What exceptions does the Public Procurement Act provide? Our team can tell you more about public, restricted, private, national, European and other tender procedures.
- Do the specifications of the tender comply with the procurement rules? Do the specifications contain unreasonable conditions? Our procurement lawyers would be happy to review your tender documents.
- What questions should you ask as part of the Summary of Additional Information and Changes? And how should these questions be answered? We can help you draft the right questions or answer them.
- Do you need help preparing or assessing a tender, for instance completing the European Single Procurement Document (ESPD)? Or do you have a question about references or certification?
- Does the bid meet the requirements set in the tender documents?
- May an error be corrected or a tender supplemented?
- Do you want to file a complaint with the contracting authority’s complaints desk or the Procurement Experts Committee (Commissie van Aanbestedingsexperts)?
- Do you disagree with the award decision? Or does one of the tenderers disagree with your award decision? We would be happy to discuss with you what options are available to challenge or defend the outcome of a tender procedure.
- Are you looking for a lawyer to assist you in interim relief proceedings or other proceedings? Our procurement lawyers would be happy to help you.
Due to the longstanding relationship that is present between our company and BarentsKrans, it is always possible to exchange thoughts on business topics without a further introduction on the connected conditions. This makes for a great collaboration.
Legal 500, 2022