Ingrid Reimert has been a member of BarentsKrans’ Real Estate practice group since 2009. She advises and litigates mainly on commercial contract law matters. Ingrid drafts and reviews many types of contracts, such as leases, purchase agreements, assignment agreements and contracts for services. She has outstanding expertise on tenancy law involving both commercial and private property. She is an experienced litigator and regularly assists business owners with disputes about leases, franchises, service station contracts broken-off negotiations and liability issues.
Ingrid is one of the authors of Groene Serie Huurrecht and SDU Commentaar Burgerlijk procesrecht. She regularly publishes articles in the field of contract law and gives training courses on real estate and contract law.
- Author, Groene Serie Huurrecht
- Author, SDU Commentaar Burgerlijk Procesrecht
- Author, Smartnewz Contractenrecht
- Member of the Dutch Liability Law Association (VASR)
- Member of the Dutch Distribution, Franchise and Agency Law Association (DFA)
- Member of the Dutch Procedural Law Association (Vereniging voor Procesrecht)
- Grotius Academy, specialisation course in National and International Contracts (cum laude, 2016)
- University of Groningen, International Law (2008)
- University of Groningen, Civil Law and Constitutional & Administrative Law (2006)