Ingrid Reimert has been a member of BarentsKrans’ Real Estate practice group since 2009. She advises and litigates mainly on commercial contract law matters. Ingrid drafts and reviews many types of contracts, such as leases, purchase agreements, assignment agreements and contracts for services. Ingrid her clients are among other things active within the retail sector, hospitality, telecom, sustainable energy, parking, transport, cultural sector, real estate investments and expat housing.
She has outstanding expertise on tenancy law involving both commercial and private property. She is an experienced litigator and regularly assists business owners with disputes about leases, franchises, service station contracts broken-off negotiations and liability issues.
Ingrid is one of the authors of Groene Serie Huurrecht and SDU Commentaar Burgerlijk procesrecht. She regularly publishes articles in the field of contract law and gives training courses on real estate and contract law.
- Author, Groene Serie Huurrecht
- Author, SDU Commentaar Burgerlijk Procesrecht
- Member of the Dutch Liability Law Association (VASR)
- Member of the Dutch Distribution, Franchise and Agency Law Association (DFA)
- Member of the Dutch Procedural Law Association (Vereniging voor Procesrecht)
- Member of the Dutch Women in Real Estate (DWIRE)
- Chair of the Foundation Wildlife Film Festival Rotterdam
- Member of the Association for Tenancy Law lawyers (VHA)
Specialisation course in National and International Contracts (cum laude) (2016)