The retail specialists of BarentsKrans have been offering retail parties expertise in the field of commercial agreements, lease agreements, litigation (in all instances), administrative law, labour law, IP and the notarial field for many years. We use a multidisciplinary approach, have insight into the market and respond to current developments.
Recent work includes:
- Advising on lease agreements for the Westfield Mall of the Netherlands, the largest shopping mall in the Netherlands;
- Advising on purchase agreements;
- Advising on LOIs, MoUs and Term sheets;
- Advising on lease agreements for the major shopping streets in the Netherlands;
- Advising on cooperation agreements;
- Litigating on lease terminations;
- Advising on and litigating in relation to redevelopments and renovations;
- Advising and litigating on so-called ‘corona rent reduction’ for retail tenants (including Supreme Court proceedings);
- Litigating on rent adjustments.