Valérie joined BarentsKrans in June 2021. As a member of the Real Estate department, she focuses on real estate, administrative law, environmental law and the interface between public and private law. In particular, she acts on behalf of property developers, contractors, local and regional authorities, and real estate investors.
Prior to joining BarentsKrans, Valérie was an associate at NautaDutilh in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
Valérie is a graduate of Leiden University (2017). Valérie holds two Master’s degrees: one in Civil Law with a special focus on Real Estate (with honours) and the other in Constitutional and Administrative Law.
- NautaDutilh, associate (2018-2021)
- Loyens & Loeff, student employee (2016-2017)
- Leiden University, student fellow, Constitutional and Administrative Law (2015-2016)
- NautaDutilh, student employee (2015)
- Van der Feltz advocaten, student intern (2014)