Laurens de Graaf is a partner in our Employment Law department. He counsels many national and international companies in organizational restructurings, collective dismissals, employee consultation processes and individual employment matters. Laurens is an experienced litigator, who has argued high-profile cases at every court level, including the Supreme Court. Some of Laurens’ most notable clients are active in the aviation, energy, IT, and (international) transportation industries. Laurens regularly publishes articles in the field of employment law and is a lecturer for PALA, a post-academic specialisation for employment lawyers.
In 2023, Laurens was recognised as a ‘Next Generation Partner’ in the Legal 500 and in Band 4 in Chambers Europe.
“Laurens is an excellent adviser. He is practical, knowledgeable about industry specifics and a pleasant person to deal with.”
- Lecturer for PALA (a post-academic specialization course for employment lawyers)
- Co-author of SDU Commentaar Arbeidsrecht (a handbook on Dutch employment law)
- Member of the Association of Dutch Employment Lawyers (VAAN)
- Member of the National Employment Law Association (VVA)
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)