Wouter has been working as a Attorney-at-law at BarentsKrans since December 2021, where he is part of the Real Estate practice group. He obtained his master’s degree in Civil Law at Leiden Univerity cum laude in 2021. During his studies, Wouter worked as a legal assistant at BarentsKrans.
- Leiden University, master’s degree in Civil law (LL.M.) (cum laude) (2019-2021)
- Leiden University, bachelor’s degree in Law – Economics (LL. B.) (cum laude) (2015-2019)
- BarentsKrans, working student Real Estate (2020-2021)
- BarentsKrans, student intern (2019)
- Schaap Lawyers and Notaries, student intern (2019)