Stephanie van den Akker-Vreede has been working as a lawyer since 2012 and specializes in liability law. Stephanie has extensive knowledge and experience in advising and litigation in complex national and international disputes concerning duty of care and mass damages cases.
Before joining BarentsKrans in 2020, Stephanie was part of the Dispute Resolution team of law firm NautaDutilh in Amsterdam.
In 2017 Stephanie graduated cum laude from the post-graduate specialization program on Company & Liability at the Grotius Academy.
NautaDutilh N.V., lawyer Dispute Resolution (2012-2020)
- Grotius Academy, Company & Liability, cum laude (2016-2017)
- Leiden University, master civil law (2011)
- Queen Mary University of London (2011)
- Member of the Association for Liability and
- Member of the Association for Insurance Research