Serena Zaccà finished the master Company Law at Leiden University in February 2019. During her study period she has conducted internships at law firms as well as companies as an in-house lawyer. This experience helps her to understand the world of the client. Besides her legal studies in the Netherlands, she studied jurisprudence at the University of Oxford and obtained a non-legal bachelor in Leiden. She works at BarentsKrans since April 2019, where she focuses on corporate and Commercial contracts. She has extensive experience in dealing with corporate disputes and class actions.
Serena is fluent in Dutch, English, Italian, French and Spanish. International clients can easily consult her in their own language.
- AKD Lawyers and Notaries, student internship (2018-2019)
- Royal Schiphol Group (legal department), student internship (2015-2016)
- RWV Lawyers, student internship (2015-2016)
- Leiden University, master Company Law (2016-2019)
- Oxford University, Diploma in Legal Studies (2017-2018)
- Leiden University, bachelor in Law (2012-2015)
- Leiden University, bachelor in Notarial law (2015-2016)
- Leiden University, bachelor in International Studies (2013-2016)