Sebastiaan van Dam
Sebastiaan van Dam completed his masters Private Law and Corporate Law at Universiteit Utrecht in 2018. Prior to this Sebastiaan van Dam was active as an all-round consultant for a number of years, assisting both national and international clients in various projects.
Sebastiaan van Dam joined BarentsKrans at the end of 2018 where he advises and litigates on a wide range of commercial and corporate law matters, both on a national and international level.
Sebastiaan van Dam is known for his practical and down-to-earth way of acting and communicating. Clients have indicated that Sebastiaan van Dam is a pleasant ‘sparring’ partner.
- Consultant (2012 – 2018)
- YoungStudentDesign, co-founder and director (2008 – 2012)
- Universiteit Utrecht, Master Private Law (2017 – 2018)
- Universiteit Utrecht, Master Corporate Law (2017 – 2018)
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam, Bachelor Law (2014 – 2017)
- Universiteit Utrecht, Master International Business and Economics (2012 – 2013)