Robert van den Boorn
Robert obtained his Master’s degree in Dutch Law at Maastricht University in 2019. He started working at BarentsKrans in November 2019, where he focuses on Corporate & Commercial Litigation. Prior to this, he was part of the Real Estate section, where he advised clients regarding administrative and environmental law, project development and private law in relation to the public sector.
- District Court of Limburg, external court clerk (2013-2019)
- Maastricht University, student tutor (2016-2019)
- Dirkzwager legal & tax, student trainee in liability law and business law (2019)
- National Law Review Committee, student panel member (2018)
- Maastricht University, master’s degree in Dutch law (2017-2019
- Maastricht University, bachelor’s degree in Dutch law (2014-2017)