Rachel obtained her Master’s degree in Civil Law cum laude at Leiden University in 2019. She started working at BarentsKrans in October 2019, where she focuses on Commercial and Corporate Litigation.
- Leiden University, Master’s degree in Civil Law (cum laude) (2017-2019)
- Leiden University, honours programme Leiden Leadership Programme (2017-2018)
- Leiden University, Bachelor’s degree in Law (2013-2017)
- Ahold Delhaize, student intern Albert Heijn Legal (2018)
- District Court of Amsterdam, student intern Civil Sector, team Commerce (2019)
- Base Advocaten, student intern, Corporate & Commercial Litigation and Employment Law (2017)
- Stibbe, student intern, Commercial Litigation (2017)