Rachel obtained her Master’s degree in Dutch Law at Leiden University in 2019. She started working at BarentsKrans in October 2019, where she focuses on Corporate & Commercial Litigation. In the period from October 2019 until the start of 2021, she was part of the Real Estate section, where she focused on matters of commercial contract law, tenancy law and conducting both civil and administrative procedures.
- Leiden University, Master’s degree in Civil Law (cum laude) (2017-2019)
- Leiden University, honours programme Leiden Leadership Programme (2017-2018)
- Leiden University, Bachelor’s degree in Law (2013-2017)
- Ahold Delhaize, student intern Albert Heijn Legal (2018)
- District Court of Amsterdam, student intern Civil Sector, team Commerce (2019)
- Base Advocaten, student intern, Corporate & Commercial Litigation and Employment Law (2017)
- Stibbe, student intern, Commercial Litigation (2017)