Nuray Aslan completed her Master’s Degree in Dutch civil law, with a particular focus on contract law, and the law concerning finance and security rights, at the Utrecht University in 2017. She works at BarentsKrans since August 2019, where she is part of the Real Estate and Finance practice groups.
Within the Finance practice group she advises financial institutions, other investors, borrowers and real property and project developers on documenting and structuring financing transactions.
From 2021 onwards, Nuray also works within the Real Estate practice group. In this context, she represents a wide variety of clients in property development, in both the profit and non-profit sectors (housing associations, healthcare institutions). Nuray advises clients on drawing up and negotiating contracts for public and private companies, building contracts, turnkey contracts and land allocation. She also handles issues regarding spatial planning, environmental permits and administrative law.
Selected directory listings
‘His team is complemented by Nuray Aslan who I think is going to be a future leader of the firm.’ – Legal 500 2021
- NautaDutilh, legal assistant Financial Law Group (2016 – 2017)
- Aegon, Financial Customer Contact Specialist (2011 – 2015)
- University Utrecht, Master Civil Law | Honours programme Young Innovators (2016 – 2017)
- Istanbul Bilgi University | Exchange programme (2016)
- University Utrecht, Bachelor in Law | Honours programme Utrecht Law College (2012 – 2016)
Dutch, English and Turkish