Within the Finance practice she advises financial institutions, other investors, borrowers and real property and project developers on documenting and structuring financing transactions.
Nuray also works within the Real Estate practice. In this context, she represents a wide variety of clients in property development, in both the profit and non-profit sectors (housing associations, healthcare institutions). Nuray advises clients on drawing up and negotiating contracts for public and private companies, building contracts, turnkey contracts and land allocation. She also handles issues regarding spatial planning, environmental permits and administrative law.
Selected directory listings
‘Nuray Aslan is […] highly recommended, one of the up-and-coming lawyers at BarentsKrans.’ – Legal 500, 2022
‘His team is complemented by Nuray Aslan who I think is going to be a future leader of the firm.’ – Legal 500, 2021
- NautaDutilh, legal assistant Financial Law Group (2016-2017)
- Aegon, Financial Customer Contact Specialist (2011-2015)
- University Utrecht, master’s degree in Civil Law, Honours programme Young Innovators (2017)
- Istanbul Bilgi University, exchange programme (2016)
- University Utrecht, bachelor’s degree in Law, Honours programme Utrecht Law College (2016)
Dutch, English and Turkish