Nicole Soliana has worked as an attorney in contract law and liability law since 2010, with a focus on real estate/project development and government authorities. She specialises in private law in relation to the public sector and also has relevant knowledge of and experience in environmental law, tenancy law and construction law.
Nicole advises and litigates primarily on behalf of property developers, contractors, property investors, healthcare institutions and government authorities. An important part of her practice consists of negotiating and preparing agreements between these parties, such as operating agreements, cooperation agreements, and building, turnkey and land allocation contracts.
In addition to her wealth of experience in litigating before various judicial authorities, Nicole also regularly assists her clients in mediation proceedings.
Prior to joining BarentsKrans, Nicole was a senior associate at Loyens & Loeff in Rotterdam, working in their Competition & Regulatory and Litigation & Risk Management divisions since 2010.
“Head of practice Nicole Soliana advises on real estate and project development, and also litigates on behalf of property developers, contractors and government authorities.” – Legal 500, 2021
- Member of the Dutch Association of Construction Lawyers (Vereniging voor Bouwrecht-Advocaten) (VBR-A)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Procedural Law (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Procesrecht) (NVvP)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Young Property Lawyers (Vereniging Jonge Onroerend goed Juristen) (VJOJ)
- Law Firm School (2012)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, Masters in Financial Law (cum laude, 2010)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, Masters in Financial Economics (cum laude, 2009)
- Loyens & Loeff N.V. (2010-2017)