Myrte graduated cum laude from Erasmus University in Rotterdam where she completed her master’s degree in Company Law. Priorly, she completed a master’s degree in Employment Law at Erasmus University. Myrte joined BarentsKrans in May 2019 and focuses on e.g. individual and collective dismissals, employee participation (rights) and (unilateral) change of employment terms and conditions. Myrte has been an Associate at BarentsKrans since May 2020.
- CITIUS Lawyers, working student (2018)
- Hogan Lovells International LLP, working student (2018)
- TeekensKarstens Lawyers and Notaries, student internship (2018)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, master Company Law (cum laude) (2019-2020)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, master Employment Law (2018-2019)
- Leiden University, bachelor International Business Law (2014-2018)