Michèle has been employed by BarentsKrans as civil law notary since March 2021, working in the Private Wealth & Family Owned Businesses practice. She is also a staff member of the Corporate M&A practice. Michèle completed her Master’s degree in Notarial Law at Leiden University. During her studies, she worked as a legal assistant at Heemskerk & Feijen Notarissen.
- BarentsKrans, legal assistant (2020-2021)
- Schaap Advocaten Notarissen, student intern (2020)
- Heemskerk & Feijen Notarissen, legal assistant (2019-2020)
- Leiden University, Master’s degree in Notarial Law (2019-2021)
- Lund University, exchange program (2019)
- Leiden University, Bachelor’s degree in Notarial Law (2015-2019)
- Leiden University, Bachelor’s degree in Dutch Law (2015-2018)