Liz van Ringelestijn
Liz graduated cum laude from Leiden University, where she studied Civil Law, Criminal law and Public International Law. During her studies, Liz worked as a legal intern and participated in law clinics and research projects. In addition, she completed a postgraduate exchange at the University of Sydney.
Liz joined BarentsKrans in July 2021, where she focuses on Supreme Court Litigation.
- BarentsKrans, student intern (2020)
- Prakken d’Oliveira Human Rights Lawyers, student intern (2019)
- Leiden University, Master’s degree in Public International Law (cum laude) (2020-2021)
- University of Sydney, postgraduate exchange (2019)
- Leiden University, Master’s degree in Civil Law (cum laude) (2017-2019)
- Leiden University, Master’s degree in Criminal Law (cum laude) (2016-2018)
- Leiden University, Bachelor’s degree in Law (cum laude) (2013-2016)