Lisanne has broad experience in Dutch corporate and company law. Her expertise and experience focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, the legal structuring of family owned businesses and succession planning. By combining corporate and company law on the one hand and matrimonial property law and succession law on the other, Lisanne is able to provide comprehensive advice to entrepreneurs and businesses.
Selected directory listings
“Rhamsey Croes and Lisanne Vissers are really brilliant, we praise in particular their out-of-box thinking.”– Legal 500, 2021
- Dirkzwager Advocaten & Notarissen (2012-2013)
- Member of the Royal Dutch Notarial Society (KNB)
- Member Netwerk Adviseur Familiebedrijven (NAF)
- Grotius Academy, postgraduate specialization course on Dutch corporate and company law (2016) (with honor)
- Radboud University Nijmegen, degree (LL.M.) in Dutch notarial law (2011) (with honor)