Lisa van Dolen
Lisa obtained a master’s degree in Civil Law and Labour Law at Leiden University. Since September 2020 she has been working at BarentsKrans as a lawyer where she works in the Real Estate department. Lisa advises and litigates primarily on behalf of government authorities and developers, contractors and property investors. An important part of her activities consists of negotiating and preparing agreements between these parties. Lisa also has relevant knowledge of and experience in tenancy law.
Prior to joining BarentsKrans, Lisa was an associate at Houthoff in Amsterdam, working in their Real Estate and Litigation & Arbitration divisions since November 2016.
- Law Firm School (2017 – 2020)
- University Leiden, Masters Civil Law (2013 – 2016)
- University Leiden, Master Labour Law (cum laude) (2014 – 2016)
- University Leiden, Bachelor Law (2009 – 2013)
- Houthoff, associate (2016 – 2020)
- Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn, student employee (feb 2016 – augustus 2016)
- NautaDutilh, intern and student employee (augustus 2015 – december 2015)