Leontine has been employed at BarentsKrans since September 2018. Within BarentsKrans she is a member of the Commercial Contracts team. She focusses on all aspects of Dutch and European Competition Law, State Aid Law and Public Procurement Law. Furthermore, Leontine is also a member of the cartel damages team within BarentsKrans.
- Member of the Dutch Association of Competition Law
- Radboud University Nijmegen, LL.M. European Law (2018)
- Radboud University Nijmegen, LL.M. Dutch Law (2018)
- University of Western Ontario, Western Law, Exchange program (2018)
- District Court of Gelderland, court clerk (2016-2018)