Leon 't Mannetje
Leon has been working at BarentsKrans since 2017 and is part of the Employment law section. He assists both national and international clients on a variety of topics within employment law. Leon mainly deals with individual dismissal law and collective issues such as restructurings, collective labour agreements, employee participation and transfer of undertaking. In finding solutions, Leon combines the legal with the practical.
- Member of the Association of Dutch Employment Lawyers (VAAN)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Labour Law (VvA)
- Member of the The Hague Association of Employment Lawyers (VHAA)
- Grotius postgraduate specialisation training in Employment law (cum laude) (2022)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, master’s degree in Employment law (cum laude) (2016)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, master’s degree in Private law (2015)