Lennart Hoeksema obtained his Master’s degree in Private law at the University of Groningen in 2020. He started working at BarentsKrans in November 2020, where he focuses on Commercial contracts. Before joining the Commercial contracts team, Lennart was part of the practice groups Corporate Litigation and Commercial Litigation.
- BarentsKrans, student-intern (2019)
- PlasBossinade Advocaten & Notarissen, student-intern (2019)
- University of Groningen, Master’s degree in Private law (2018 – 2020)
- University of Groningen, Bachelor’s degree in Dutch law (2014 – 2018)
- University of Groningen, Bachelor’s degree Honours College (2014 – 2017)