Koen Brackel obtained his Master’s degree in Corporate law at the University of Utrecht in September 2021. He started working at BarentsKrans in February 2022, where he focuses on Commercial contracts.
- Author, Regulering van SPACs
- Dentons, intern Corporate/ M&A (2021)
- Pels Rijcken, working student (2021)
- Young Law, member legal team (2019)
- University of Utrecht, master’s degree in Company law (2019-2021)
- University of Oslo, exchange programme (2018)
- University of Utrecht, bachelor’s degree in Dutch Law (2016-2019)