Karlijn de Groes
Karlijn is part of the EU & Competition Law team. She focuses on national and European competition law, public procurement law and state aid law.
Karlijn assists companies in public procurement proceedings. She also has experience in assisting companies in the case of enforcement by the Dutch Competition Authority and giving advice about mergers and other cooperation agreements.
Karlijn has experience in assisting and guiding companies on competition law in cases of enforcement and supervision by the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM). She is also experienced in providing advice on concentrations between companies and other cooperation agreements.
Before she started working as an attorney, Karlijn worked as a trainee at DG Competition of the European Commission.
- Member of the Dutch Association of Competition Law
- Member of the Dutch Association for Public Procurement Law
- La Gro Geelkerken Advocaten, associate competition law, public procurement law and state aid law (2016-2019)
- European Commission, DG Competition, trainee state aid (2016)
- Leiden University, master European Law (2016)
- l’Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), exchange program (2013)