Joris obtained his Master’s degree in Private Law cum laude at the University of Amsterdam in 2019, during which education he primarily focused on real estate law, contract law and tort law. He started working at BarentsKrans as an attorney in October 2020, where he is part of the practice group Supreme Court Litigation.
- University of Amsterdam, Master’s degree in Private Law (cum laude) (2018-2019)
- University of Amsterdam, Bachelor’s degree in Law (cum laude) (2015-2018)
- Hammerstein Advocaten, paralegal (2017-2020)
- University of Amsterdam, student assistent mentor (2017-2019)
- ALIBI Magazine, editor-in-chief (2016-2018)
- District court Amsterdam, court clerk (2016-2017)