Inge Wiltink works at BarentsKrans since March 2019. First as a workstudent and since October 2019 as a lawyer. At BarentsKrans she focusus on corporate and commercial litigation. During her master she has conducted internships at law firms. Besides that she worked at a law firm during her study.
- BVD Advocaten, legal assistant (2018 – 2019)
- Dirkzwager, student internship (2018)
- JPR advocaten, student internship (2018)
- Radboud University, master Dutch law, focus on civil law (2016 – 2019)
- Radboud University, bachelor in law (2013 – 2016)