Inge joined BarentsKrans in March 2019. She is part of the broad Real Estate practice. There she is involved in tenancy law and the development and exploitation of Real Estate.
Before she joined the real estate practice, Inge was part of the corporate and commercial litigation section within BarentsKrans.
- BVD Advocaten, legal assistant (2018 – 2019)
- Dirkzwager, student internship (2018)
- JPR advocaten, student internship (2018)
- Radboud University, master Dutch law, focus on civil law (2016 – 2019)
- Radboud University, bachelor in law (2013 – 2016)