Hugo Kolstee has been working as an attorney with BarentsKrans since 2018. He advises on and litigates in (international) commercial disputes. During his time with the supreme court litigation department, he developed an affinity with civil procedure, in particular with civil appeals.
Growing up, Hugo lived and went to school in various countries. Due to his international upbringing, he speaks and reads Dutch, English, Chinese, French and Spanish.
- De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, student employee (2015-2017)
- Leiden University, student assistant at the department of civil law (2016)
- Leiden University, student assistant at the department of Chinese studies (2015)
- Leiden University, LLM in civil law (cum laude) (2018)
- Leiden University, MA in East Asian studies (cum laude) (2018)