David van Groen
David is an attorney-at-law at BarentsKrans in the Real Estate and Finance team. Within BarentsKrans’ real estate practice, David mostly focuses on administrative and environmental law, project development and private law in relation to the public sector. As part of BarentsKrans’ Finance team, David assists clients with domestic and cross-border finance transactions and (financial) restructurings.
David has a master’s degree in Corporate Law from Leiden University. During his studies, he worked at various firms and organizations, including the company law department of Leiden University.
- PROOF Adviseurs, internship (2020)
- Leiden University, student-assistant Company Law (2019-2020)
- Kennedy Van der Laan, legal assistent Corporate (2018-2019)
- Universiteit Leiden, master’s degree in Corporate Law (2020)
- Universiteit Leiden, bachelor’s degree in Law (including Honours College Law) (2019)