David van Groen
David is an attorney at law at BarentsKrans in the Finance team. He assists clients with domestic and cross-border finance transactions and (financial) restructurings. David counsels a broad range of clients, from financial institutions, alternative lenders and other investors to multinationals, corporates, start-ups and scale-ups.
David has a master’s degree in corporate law from the Leiden University, the Netherlands. During his studies, he worked at various firms and organizations, including the company law department of Leiden University.
- PROOF Adviseurs, internship (2020)
- Leiden University, student-assistant Company Law (2019-2020)
- Kennedy Van der Laan, legal assistent Corporate (2018-2019)
- Universiteit Leiden, Master Corporate Law (2019-2020)
- Universiteit Leiden, Bachelor in Law (including Honours College Law, 2015-2019)