Danka has been employed by BarentsKrans as a civil law notary / estate planner since June 2020, working in the Private Wealth & Family Owned Business practice. She is also a staff member of the Corporate/ M&A practice.
Danka specialises in the field of estate planning: for entrepreneurs and wealthy private individuals, she designs and implements capital transfer to the next generation in the best possible way (both during lifetime and in the event of death). This involves aspects such as structuring or restructuring family businesses, structuring business succession, asset protection and privacy, donation of assets and setting up and managing family foundations and charities.
The related notarial duties include drafting prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, wills and living wills, deeds of donation and various instruments of incorporation.
- Editor, Models Committee for Last Wills and Testaments at Estate Planning Expert (EPX)
- Member, Register of Estate Planners (REP)
- Member, Young Management, The Hague Area
- Mazars Private Clients (August 2011-May 2020)
- Grotius Specialist Course in Estate Planning (2015-2016)
- Leiden University, Notarial Law (2011)