Chaimaa is an associate at BarentsKrans, as part of the Real Estate team. She joined the firm in December 2020. Chaimaa obtained a Master’s degree in European Law (cum laude) at the University of Utrecht. During her Master’s, the primary focus was on the European internal market and European competition law. Before Chaimaa joined BarentsKrans, she worked as a lecturer and researcher of international and European law at the University of Utrecht. Prior to this, she gained working experience at various law firms and a consultancy company.
- University of Utrecht, lecturer and researcher international and European Law (2020)
- De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Law assistant Regulatory Enforcement (2019-2020)
- Yellow Research, Legal Support (2017-2020)
- Houthoff, student intern M&A and Litigation & Arbitration (2018)
- University of Utrecht, Master of Laws – European Law (cum laude) (2018-2020)
- Osgoode Hall Law School, exchange program (2017)
- University of Amsterdam, Bachelor of Laws – Dutch Law (2015-2018)