Caspar obtained his Master’s degree in Philosophy of Law cum laude at Leiden University in 2019. Prior to this he studied Law as well as Philosophy at Utrecht University. During his study he briefly taught courses at Leiden University.
Caspar started working at BarentsKrans in February 2020, where he focuses on Supreme Court Litigation.
- Leiden University, teacher (2019)
- NautaDutilh, intern (2019)
- Leiden University, Master’s degree Philosophy of Law (cum laude) (2018-2019)
- Utrecht University, Bachelor’s degree Philosophy (2015-2018)
- Utrecht University, Bachelor’s degree Law (2012-2016)