Allard van Duijn
Allard graduated from Leiden University, where he obtained his Master of Laws in the field of Civil Law in 2021. He wrote his thesis on infringement of second medical use patents. Allard has been associated with BarentsKrans since March 2020, where he focusses on Intellectual Property Law.
In 2020 Allard published an article on recent patent case law (the original Dutch full-text article is listed below).
- Houthoff, Student Intern – Litigation & Arbitration (2020)
- BarentsKrans, Student Intern (2019)
- Court of Appeal of The Hague, Clerk (2018-2019)
- District Court Midden-Nederland, Clerk (2017-2018)
- Leiden University, Leiden Law School, Student Assistant (2017)
- Royal Netherlands Army, Reservist (2014-2017)
- Leiden University, Master of Laws, Civil Law (2018-2021)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, Elective Course Commercial Law (2019)
- ICTRecht, Specialisation Training IT Lawyer (2019-2020)
- Leiden University, Bachelor of Laws (2014-2018)