Roeland de Mol is partner of the Corporate Litigation practice group. His practice covers complex litigation and advice on matters such as professional liability (including directors, lawyers and civil notaries), disputes between shareholders, M&A disputes and termination of negotiations. Roeland has extensive experience in both first instance and appeal litigation. He regularly represents national and international clients before the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal. He also has exceptional expertise in healthcare, telecommunications and IT. From 2018 until 2022 Roeland was member of the board of the Bar Association of The Hague.
“Roeland de Mol (partner) and Marjolein (partner) are intelligent lawyers, strategic thinkers (which was important in the delicate case they dealt with) and were nice to work with, especially when pressure was going up.”
- Co-author of Sdu Commentaar Burgerlijk Procesrecht (written commentary on the Dutch Code of Civil Procedure)
- Member of the Dutch Corporate Litigation Association
- Member of the Dutch Litigation Association
- Member of the Health Care Compliance Association (VCZ)
- Member of the commission of civil procedure law, Bar Association of The Hague
- Vice president of the Disputes Committee healthcare, Arbitration body Foundation Healthcare disputes