Max Keulaerds works for BarentsKrans since 1983 (partner since 1986) and he is specialised in Employment Law. Max has extensive experience in drafting contracts, contract templates and regulations, litigation and advice on works councils, non-competition clauses, severance plans, equal treatment and non-discrimination, the position of directors, business transfers, occupational disability, working conditions, collective agreements, severance pay and pensions law.
- Chairman of the Working Party Dismissal Law of the Association of Dutch Employment Lawyers (VAAN)
- Member of the Working Group on Termination of Employment Law of the Dutch Association for Employment Law
- Lectures widely on labour law (e.g. Grotius Academy, Kluwer, Institute for Employment Law)
- Editor of ArA (Arbeidsrechtelijke Annotaties)
- Member of the PALA (Post Academische Leergang Arbeidsrecht)
- Chairman of the Working Party VAAN-VvA Evaluationresearch WWZ
- Member of the Board of Advice institute of Employment law