Marc has worked as an attorney-at-law since 2007 and joined BarentsKrans in 2023. Marc is an expert in the field of data and technology. He advises clients on (the set-up of) their data strategy, both with regard to personal data and other valuable business data, and assists clients with national and cross-border privacy and cyber security issues.
In addition, Marc assists clients in negotiations for IT agreements and outsourcing. He also advises on e-commerce.
Marc’s clients are organisations seeking high-quality yet pragmatic and implementable advice.
‘Marc Elshof has a deep understanding of our business, gives practical solutions and is a great resource for anything related to data privacy.’
Legal 500, 2023
- Member of the Privacy Law Association (VPR)
- Member of the Privacy Lawyers Association (VPR-A)
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Member of the Information Lawyers Association (VIRA)
- Member of the Dutch Association for Information Law (NVvIR)
- Dentons Europe LLP (formerly Boekel De Nerée N.V.) (2007 – 2023)
- Grotius Academy, Specialisation course IT, data & law (VIRA) (2014)