Madiha joined BarentsKrans in September 2023, where she is part of the Real Estate practice. Madiha completed her master’s in Constitutional and Administrative Law cum laude at Leiden University in 2021. She then continued her studies at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (The Free University of Amsterdam) with a master’s degree in Construction Law, which she completed cum laude in 2022. She previously worked as a legal counsel in the Real Estate department of the municipality of the Hague.
- Municipality the Hague, legal counsel Real Estate (2022 – 2023)
- Van Doorne, working student Real Estate (2021 – 2022)
- Van Doorne, student trainee Real Estate (2021 – 2021)
- Pels Rijcken, student trainee Contruction & Procurement (2021 – 2021)
- DAS Legal Aid Insurer, legal counsel (2020- 2021)