Feron has been working at BarentsKrans since March 2022 within the Corporate / M&A practice group. Feron is versatile because of her diverse study backgrounds. In 2018 she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Law at Erasmus University Rotterdam. Subsequently she completed her master’s degree in Private Law in 2020 and the Toga master’s degree in 2021 at Erasmus University. In order to focus on the area of law in which she is most interested, she completed a master’s degree in Business Law in 2022 at Tilburg University.
During her studies, Feron had several legal jobs and gained experience as an intern at a legal aid insurer and at a law firm.
- HVG Law LLP, legal intern Corporate & Commercial and Corporate/ M&A (2019 – 2020)
- DAS Nederlandse Rechtsbijstand Verzekeringmaatschappij N.V, legal intern contractual matters and legal secretary (2018)
- Bolder Advocaten, legal secretary employment law and employee participation law (2016 – 2017, 2019, 2020)
- Stichting Rechtshulp Rotterdam, co-founder and legal advisor (2017 – 2018)
- Stichting Rechtswinkel Rotterdam, legal advisor (2015 – 2017)