Caroline works for BarentsKrans since 1992 (partner since 1998). Her specialty areas is Employment law. Caroline has extensive experience on advising companies and individuals on labour law issues, conducting negotiations and litigating when appropriate. She makes assessments of and gives advice on (changes in) employment conditions and non-standard contractual provisions, such a non-compete clauses. On the area of public servants law, Caroline gives advice, conducts negotiations and litigates on a wide range of matters on behalf of (semi-) public administrative bodies and (semi-) public servants. Caroline is also the member of the Healthcare Industry Group of BarentsKrans.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Dutch Kidney Foundation
- Secretary of the Hague Association of Employment Lawyers
- Lecturer employment and public servants law at several educational institutions
- Author at Sdu
- Chair of the regional labour disputes commission ‘Servicepunt71’
- Member of the Foundation Permanent Education The Hague Bar