Project development and construction law
We have a long track record in cases involving project development. Project developers, contractors, investors and housing associations and institutionals opt for BarentsKrans because of our clear, practical and matter-of-fact consideration of the wide range of different interests that all of these parties have, focusing not just on the risks, but also establishing which agreements are necessary to strengthen the commitment of everyone concerned even further.
Whether a case involves turnkey contracts, performance contracts, the preparation and design of DBFM contracts, reorganisations and new construction plans, conducting proceedings or arbitration proceedings involving administrative law and civil law, the property team is here and ready to help and advise you.
We have already proved our worth in the following projects, amongst others:
- The development of the Hoogeland residential area in Naaldwijk, which consisted of more than 900 residential properties and a health centre;
- Designing a legal structure for sustainable heat supply by Vestia Energie and drafting agreements for the use of residual heat from greenhouses to heat houses in a sustainable manner;
- The development of an office building at Laan van Zuid Hoorn in Rijswijk;
- The development of the Hilton in The Hague on behalf of property developer Hillgate Properties.
- Expansions to SnowWorld in Landgraaf and Zoetermeer