Notarial property and property transactions
The close collaboration between our civil-law notaries and lawyers guarantees a solid foundation for any project or transaction. We assist clients in their due diligence investigation, negotiations on and the recording of the letter of intent, the purchase, the final delivery and the mortgage loan. Naturally, we are also pleased to assist and advise our clients on matters relating to multifunctional land use and park management (ground lease, right of superficies, division into apartment rights, easements and other restricted rights).
Our knowledge and experience cover the entire civil phase, from agreement to deed and from advice to proceedings. Naturally, this also includes transfer tax and turnover tax.
We also provide advice on:
- tenancy law and environmental law;
- turnkey contracts of sale and building contracts;
- the transformation of property;
- cooperation agreements and land development;
- financing (mortgage and rights of pledge);
- property funds (property limited partnerships).
Our client portfolio consists of (institutional) investors, hoteliers, asset management companies, project developers, housing associations and healthcare institutions. Because property transactions often involve ‘share transactions’ rather than ‘bricks and mortar’, we regularly work with the lawyers and civil-law notaries from our Corporate practice group.
In recent years, we have been involved in the following cases, amongst others:
- Various (portfolio) disposals and acquisitions for Bouwfonds, IEF Capital, Amvest, Aegon Woningen, Vestia and Reshape Properties and Atlas Invest;
- Fort1881 in Hoek van Holland;
- BINK36 in The Hague;
- Novotel Hotel in Hoofddorp;
- The De Windes project in Scheveningen;
- Hyatt Place Hotel in Hoofddorp;
- Hilton Hotel in The Hague.